GrndmaChris nominated me for a Liebster Award so I am doing my duty and fulfilling all the rules! I stole G’Chris’s rules and tweaked them to match my circumstances. Here it is:
What is the Liebster Award?
The Liebster Blog Award is given to up and coming bloggers who have less than 200 followers. The Meaning: Liebster is German and means sweetest, kindest, nicest, dearest, beloved, lovely, kind, pleasant, valued, cute, endearing and welcome. I just felt a tear of happiness reading that.
Before going into the rules for this award, I would like to introduce you to Fern DeVilliers, she is a cat enthusiast and has a fantastic blog, you definitely need to check her blog out, it’s full of funny and entertaining tidbits. I am very humbled and honored to receive this award from you Fern!
The Liebster Award is a fun way to spread everyone’s blogs around the world, it is meant to be a source of entertainment as well as informative. Enjoy the experience!
There are certain rules one has to follow, here they are:
- If you are tagged (nominated), you have to post 11 random facts abut yourself and also copy/paste the award onto your post that you created for this project.
- Then copy/paste the questions from the blogger, who nominated you, onto your blog and answer those 11 questions.
- Select (Tag) 11 more Bloggers and post a comment on each of their blogs, letting them know you nominated them, also list their names or links in your post. You can add these nominees at the end of your post, after their questions.
- Tell the people you tagged that you have nominated them for the award. (No tagging back).
- The person you tag must have less than 200 followers, since a lot of bloggers don’t show their followers, if you receive this award by mistake please play along.
- Now think of 11 new questions for the nominees to answer. Easy huh?
Here are 11 random facts about myself:
- I am a chocolate addict. Majorly.
- I need to have at least 3 pillows to sleep.
- I don’t drink. Anymore.
- I used to be all lean muscle and energy. I am now all fat and exhaustion.
- I always related to/admired the villains out of the Disney Princess movies the most.
- I don’t wear designer anything. I refuse to spend $20 on jeans, let alone $100.
- I am a geek.
- I have very unconventional opinions and ideas. I am also outspoken about these opinions and ideas.
- I believe in consideration, hard work, and self-sufficiency.
- I hate.. loathe.. girlie movies.
Here are the 11 questions for me to answer, from my nominator:
- What is your favorite place on Earth? So far, the whole thing seems kind of cozy. I don’t think I will be leaving anytime soon for an other-worldly vacation.
- Where do you have the most dust bunnies? Underneath the guitar stand. I don’t play anymore and the thing just sits there..
- #1 thing that gets on your nerves on work? I only get one? Favortism, no teamwork, everyone has an IQ below 90.
- What is your favorite food? Pretty much just food. If I have to get picky, and I often do, I like pizza, Chinese food, cheese, chocolate, soups, and salads. Yikes, how did something healthy get on that list?
- Do you really exercise as much as you should? Only if the act of putting food in my mouth counts as armcurls.
- What accessory can you not live without? I am not a fashion person. I cannot, I have discovered, live without my phone. Cellphones have become adult binkies.
- What is your favorite flower? Preferably one that I cannot kill.
- If you were President, what would you work on first? I would fire myself.
- Are you a dedicated blogger? Not as dedicated as I would like to be.
- What is your favorite topic to blog about? I like to vent, share personal ideas/opinions (GASP), or share daily happenings.
- What is your favorite blog topic to read about? I enjoy reading a multitude of topics. I find it’s how the blog is written that makes all the difference.
Here are my 11 questions for MY nominees to answer:
- What hope do you have for yourself in the future?
- Do you have to have coffee in the morning in order to function?
- What is your favorite radio station?
- What is your number one pet peeve?
- Do you prefer to read the book or wait for the movie to come out?
- Are you a day person or a night owl?
- If you could change just one thing about the world today, what would it be?
- What is your favorite way to bring a little positive into your day?
- What’s more important: getting your point across and winning the argument or compromising for the sake of peace?
- Are you a cat or a dog person?
- If you won a million dollar lottery, what would you do with all the money?
Liebster Award nominees:
- Meow Hear This! at http://meowhearthis.wordpress.com/
- cookie5683 at http://cookie5683.com/
- One Life Live It at http://sarahbriannewriter.wordpress.com/
- Senseless Blather at http://senselessblather.wordpress.com/
- A Little Bit of This and That at http://marissafh.com/
- Jack Tweeter at http://jacktweeter.wordpress.com/
- Wolfie’s World at http://wolfiesworld.wordpress.com/
- The Better Man Project at http://thebettermanprojects.wordpress.com/
- 5 Kids with Disabilities Blog at http://5kidswdisabilities.com/
- Tear Matt at http://tearmatt.com/
- Clark Kent at http://clarkkent07.wordpress.com/