..in my life (which is better off than I would have you believe). Ahem. Mind you, these are not in order.
- Reaching for the Pop-Tarts wrapper to eat your second pop-tart only to realize that you already have.
- Turning on the TV to watch something and being blasted away by volume that is set dangerously high. This also goes with the radio in the car.
- Drinking the last bit of whatever out of a cup and being greeted with crusty/slimy residue at the bottom of the glass. I guess I did not wash that as thoroughly as I had hoped. Toilet King, I beseech thee.
- Getting up in the darkness in the middle of the night to use the bathroom or get a snack (or both) and being greeted with a nice wet glob of hairball. On the carpet. With socks on.
- When your hair won’t stay put. Look here, I am not a vain person by any means, but my hair has a mind of it’s own. If they ever give me an IQ test, they’ll have to give my hair a separate one. It is obviously suffering from Oppositional Defiant Disorder and refuses to obey the commands I give it and, sometimes, the laws of gravity. Please, just for once, stay in place!
- Playing a fun quest on an internet-based RPG only to be kicked off at a most inopportune time because the servers are going down for maintenance. This usually happens in the middle of a boss fight. And, yes I know, they give you warnings in that tiny text box. But who really pays attention to that? Oh.. all those chatters do I suppose.. nevermind.
- Cats meowing at god-awful hours for no reason at all but to remind you of their existence. As if you could forget.
- While we’re on the cats thing: litterboxes. I hate them. I hate scooping them. I hate refilling them. I hate the trail of litter in the bathroom. I hate it when the shower head gets turned just right and sprays a little on the bathroom floor that is already littered in kitty .. well.. litter. Yuck.
- Going to your favorite restaurant for your absolute favorite dish and finding out that they’ve discontinued it. This is only after you have already ordered your alcoholic beverage.
- People. I’m not going to go into specifics because there are too many of them. You know what (and who) I mean.