..in my life.
I figured that since I did a top ten list for annoying things, I’d counteract it with this one. You know you love it.
- My Hubby. Oh I know, gag me with a spoon. It’s true, though. Without my hubby, I wouldn’t have anymore sanity. He keeps the humor going and that’s a difficult thing to do with my overly serious attitude. Not to mention he’s a wonderful cook!
- My cats. I love my little furballs, despite the littler box fiascos. They are always there for me when I need a good cuddle and provide plenty of antics for me to laugh at.. or to yell at them over.
- Books. I love to read and don’t do nearly as much of it as I would like. Good books can help you forget your sorrows altogether, or give you some insight into better ways to manage them.
- Crafst and hobbies. Oh my, this should be a sub-list. Let’s see.. crochet and knitting, drawing and doodling, writing, crossword puzzles, and the odd bit of wreath making now and again. I wish I could devote all of my time to these wonderful activities, but I must make a living. Unfortunately.
- The outdoors. Again, something I don’t do nearly as often as I should. Being outside on a wonderful day (or a gloomy one) can really lift the spirits. Even better is time spent outside with people you like being around.
- Food. This really should be number 1.5. I love food. Seriously, I am addicted to all the wonderful morsels of yummyness. If ever I’m in a bad mood, food will set me right again. Especially chocolate. Mmm, if chocolate were a person I’d do very naughty things with them all the live long day. Chocolate..
- Sci-fi and fantasy. This could fall into the “books” category, except that I also like movies, games, and other sci-fi and fantasy oriented things. I’m not a diehard fan of anything in particular so I don’t consider myself a geek, though I truly wish I had the attention span to be one. Still, absolutely wonderful.
- Comedies. Specifically, Britsh Comedy. I love to watch BBC shows. I am currently watching (and re-watching, and re-watching, etc) The Vicar of Dibley. I adore Dawn French. I wish I could find a good copy of Murder Most Horrid, but haven’t had any luck. British Dramas are just as much fun. Although a bit dated now, the A&E version of Pride and Prejudice with Colin Firth is absolutely scrummy. Mmm.. Colin Firth…
- Sleep. I’m a daydreamer so I love to just lie back and let my mind wander. Well, when it isn’t mulling over stress and worry.
- Technology and all that. I am fascinated by coding languages and troubleshooting computers. I am still working on my comptia A+ certification (more slowly than I should be).